Sunday, November 29, 2015

Brief

I am sick.
I don't mean heat stroke, dizzy sick. I mean sore throat, running nose, headache, haven't gotten out of bed for 3 days sick. Hence my absence of blogs. Which, unfortunately will continue because today I take the bus back to Mizak, the wonderful land of no electricity. Which I quite enjoy. I don't really have a lot to say seeing as I've been MIA from the world for awhile now. I emailed the director of the orphanage with all of the requests from the kids, and I look forward to helping her more once I am back in internet range.
I'll be in Mizak eight days and Lee and I hope to get quite a few interviews in with different orphanages and parents who gave their children up for adoption. So when I get back I will catch you up on that.
So I hope everyone is doing well, and I apologize that this is such a brief post.
--S

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are not feeling well. I've been very busy, but will reply to your messages soon. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Mizak is sure to make you better! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm binge reading your blog Sadie and loving it. I feel transported to a time when blogging was for me a daily house call to a world I'd left, one I could feel but not touch. I'm feeling you. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete