Thursday, October 22, 2015

Not clubbing

Today the kids and I had another drawing session, only this time I brought crayons. Samuel gave me an entire bag of them and the kids were so excited. I was excited too. I spilled them all over the floor. We drew for at least an hour. Then we took some videos which I will FaceBook for you.
I wore a dress on a motorcycle today. Yes I know, I'm very skilled/hardcore.
Today is Samuel's birthday so we might go clubbing. And when I say clubbing I don't mean getting half naked and wasted. I mean having a beer and listening to live music with your friends.
Speaking of clubbing, Jason and I went to a club last night. We could only find one moto driver, so we both hopped on. Jason is very tall and we didn't really fit. Of course I was smooshed in the middle thinking about how if we fell off would I be able to protect my head. Brains are the consistency of butter you know.
I have a lot of pictures, but not a lot to say. It was a rather mundane day.
Also, the peanut butter here isn't sweet like in the states. It has cayenne mixed in. Yum. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment